Senior Moments offers a range of support services to older people to enable them to continue to do the things that they want and need to do to be independent and happy - we will tailor the services provided to suit the individual's needs, making this a uniquely flexible approach to what we do.
- "Inside every older person is a younger one ... wondering what on earth happened!"
Just some of the things we can do
- Assist with correspondence, provide information, form filling, overseeing orders/deliveries/complaints
- Spring cleaning, gardening, de-cluttering (sensitively and with care) including taking items to charity shops/household waste site
- Help to access the internet for on-line shopping, communicating with family, research family history, holidays and lots more!
- Sorting your treasured photos into family albums and creating special memory books
- Trips out to wherever you would like to go, places of interest, visiting old family or friends or taking you back to that special place you hold dear, social and leisure activities all with the comfort of one to one support
- Holiday planning/companionship
- Supporting hospital stays/bringing provisions to you/taking care of your beloved pet and securing your home for peace of mind
- Shopping/present buying/ card writing and posting/ gift wrapping/ Christmas decorations
- Prescription collecting/snow clearing and getting you to that important appointment no matter what the weather
- Support through bereavement/confidence building to enable you to cope with this new chapter of life/ tending graves/ taking you to a final resting place or place of comfort
We can provide regular email updates to your family to give an overview of our visits and highlight any potential future issues
Please ask if your need is not listed